STUNNING PENTHOUSE 6bedroom apartment in a luxury new build development, CENTRAL LES GETS
An exceptional, luxury residence, situated in the centre of Les Gets next to the ice rink. Only a 100 m from the Chavannes ski lift, which is the main access to the ski slopes. The location offers the perfect combination for both the mountain enthusiasts and all the social activities that the village has to offer. Everything the ski resort has to offer is at your doorstep.
The residence is arranged over 3 floors and is composed of 18 high quality ‘chalet style’ apartments from 2 to 5 bedrooms.
Purchase costs are reduced to 2.2% (usually 7.5% of the purchase price on existing properties) which represents a great saving for all clients. There is also the opportunity to claim back 20% of the purchase price through the VAT claim-back scheme. For more details on this please contact us.
All apartments are sold FREEHOLD and TURNKEY including fully fitted kitchens, bathrooms, tiles, wooden floors etc. Furniture packages offered.
The residence is arranged over 3 floors and is composed of 18 high quality apartments from 2 to 5 bedrooms.
APARTMENT 302 has a fantastic and generous open plan living area with high vaulted ceilings adding to the chalet feel. It is a lovely sized six bedroom penthouse apartment, enjoying a fabulous deep balcony and terrace, perfect for enjoying the views in the summer and the winter.
It is composed of a large living area with a fully equipped kitchen, 6 bedrooms, ,6 shower rooms and a balcony of 28sqm and a terrace of 15 sqm.
INCLUDED in the price is a cellar and ski locker. Car parking spaces are an additional amount to the prices of each apartment.
This new program offers high quality finishes with a new generation of comfort. The purchaser can also choose from a package of finishes customised to their own personal taste.
The package of finishes will include:
– Kitchen : fully equipped SIEMENS brand or equivalent
– Interior doors in brushed wood
– Fitted wardrobes
– Oak floors throughout the apartment.
– Entrance : Videophone, general ON/OFF control of lightning and roller shutters in the bedrooms
– Wet underfloor heating throughout with ability to be controlled remotely
– Pre wiring for general home automation, to be discussed with each client
– Main facade walls in the living area and headboard walls in the bedrooms in old wood cladding. Washable white paint on other walls and ceilings of all rooms
– Shower room including washbasin cabinet in old wood with a stone washbasin, anti-fog backlit mirror, taps, shower screen and towel dryer
– Floor 60 × 60 porcelain stoneware and wall 30/60 earthenware coverings
– Large terraces and balconies
The exterior façade shall be with wood cladding and traditional stone.
All the advantages of buying New Build :
– Optimal thermal and acoustic insulation
– Low energy consumption
– Construction warranty
– Family size living areas and bedrooms
– Customisable interiors
For more information and videos of the residence please visit the New Build section of our website at www.morzine-immo.com or email us ar firstname.lastname@example.org
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.