Beautifully renovated one-bedroom apartment in MONTRIOND
Situated in the heart of Montriond (Morzine sister village), with the free ski bus stop ideally located right outside the residence, this apartment is just 5 minutes away from the Ardent cable-car and the gateway to the Avoriaz and the Portes du Solie ski domain. On the third floor of the residence “L’Orée de Morzine”, this apartment is the perfect holiday pad or weekend getaway. Just a few minutes’ walk on foot to the village centre with local amenities, a bar, mini-market, restaurant and Pizzeria. Montriond will win your heart!
The apartment is excellently laid out and comprises an entrance hall with storage, separate WC and a modern shower room. There is an open plan kitchen/dining area and living room with a south facing balcony. The bedroom has a built-in double bed and cabinets with an office area and anadditional balcony. It is the perfect combination of cosy and modern.
Also included in the sale is a ski locker and secure underground parking.
In winter, the Portes du Soleil ski area offers 650km of pistes. In the summer Morzine is the ‘mecca’ of the biking world from world-class road cycling to world cup downhill trails, walking trails, canyoning, white water rafting or just relaxing by the lake.
The residence will be undergoing a series of refurbishment over the next 12 months, with new exterior cladding sprucing up the facade and new insulation improving the building’s energy efficiency. These improvements have been paid for by the current owner.
The property is covered by the copropriété rules.
Property managed by residents association
- Number of Lots in the Building: 67
- Average Annual Charges: 931.2€
GES/Greenhouse gas emission:
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.