Situated on the ground floor of a traditional alpine residence, this apartment is an ideal first purchase, and offers good seasonal rental potential. It is conveniently situated on the ski bus route, and only 1.2 km to Morzine vibrant center and the Pleney ski station.
The apartment has a surface area of 91m2 with a spacious open plan layout. The entrance leads you directly into the newly fitted light and spacious kitchen. A small corridor then opens up into the generous and airy open plan dining and living area, with two sets of French doors lighting up the space and exposing the sunny south facing terrace and fabulous shared garden.
Each bedroom is a generous size. Both double bedrooms feature casement windows. The master bedroom has French doors opening onto the terrace and connects to the main bathroom.
The kitchen has been newly renovated, and the central high breakfast bar gives the area a warm and homely feel.
The bathroom has a bathtub and vanity unit.
This ground floor apartment will surprise you with its light and bright space, and the layout allows for plenty of natural light. The beautiful thick walls of this residence will keep you well insulated in the winter months, and nice and cool on those hot summer days.
The interior could do with a little overhaul, and there is lots of potential to be creative and add your own personal touch.
The shared garden is well protected from the main road, and perfect for children to run around in and enjoy.
The property is sold with a resident’s parking spot and a cave for storage. The ski bus route is just a minute’s walk away allowing for very easy access to all of the main ski lift stations in Morzine’s centre.
The property is covered by the copropriété rules.
Property managed by residents association
- Number of Lots in the Building: 6
- Average Annual Charges: 293€
GES/Greenhouse gas emission:
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.