A great 4 bedroom duplex in Morzine close to the centre and on the free bus route. The residence was built in 2015 by a reputable local developer. There are just 4 apartments in this smaller private residence and has been kept in exceptional condition.
This duplex apartment provides the ideal blend of ease and accessibility and is only a 15-minute walk from Morzine’s centre. The free ski bus stops right in front of the property. It is serviced by 2 bus routes so there are frequent buses to transport you in and out of town to access skiing.
The apartment 114 square meters of well-utilized space.
The entry level offers ample room for entertainment and relaxation. There is an additional double bedroom with ensuite bathroom at this level. There is an open-plan kitchen/living and dining area with a wood-burning stove. From here you can step outside onto the large south-facing balcony (70 square meters), perfect for enjoying your morning coffee with an exceptional view of Pointe de Nyon.
On the first floor there are 3 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms. These bedrooms benefit from vaulted ceilings being the top floor.
All the main windows are fitted with electric roller blinds, operable remotely.
Given the layout of this apartment there are no neighbours above or below the apartment so it has the feel of an independent chalet.
There is a secure basement under the residence and this apartment has a large garage with built in storage. There is a further lock up storage area. There are 2 additional exterior car parking spaces next to the terrace.
This property has been well maintained and is presented in perfect condition. The high-quality finishes ensure a turnkey experience for the new owner.
The natural geographic risks that the property is exposed to can be found on the website www.georisques.gouv.fr
Property managed by residents association
- Average Annual Charges: 4959.69€
GES/Greenhouse gas emission:
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.