Le Solaret, Two bedroom apartment in the centre of LES GETS
Situated right in the centre of resort, Le Solaret is a stunning new development already delivered!
The building is in an excellent location, just a short walk from the centre of the village and ski slope and features high quality construction and finishes with a 10 year build guarantee.
This apartment features an open plan kitchen/living/ dining area, one double en-suite bedroom, bunk room and additional bathroom.
Le SOLARET is a luxury new build residence of 37 apartments from T1 to T7.
This residence has been delivered and it is ready to go. Ideally located in the heart of the Les Gets and very close to the ski slopes.
This new 3 storey building has 2 underground parking levels, as well as a wellness centre, gym and SPA. Its functioning and cost are external to the residence, but apartment owners benefit from a private access by lift directly from their apartment as well as a preferential rate. There is a Tea house and art gallery on the ground floor.
Comfort and refinement
LALEGNO Oak parquet
60×60 porcelain stoneware tile
Brushed wood interior doors
SANIJURA bathroom cabinet with anti-fog backlit mirror
NOVELLINI shower screen
JACOB DELAFON large shower tray
ACOVA towel warmer
DURAVIT wall-hung WC units
ZECCHINON Italian kitchen appliances included
Old wood cladding
Underfloor heating with remote control (starting
from the main residence)
Electric roller shutters with centralised control
Reinforced thermal and sound insulation
Color video door entry system
– Privileged access to the SPA reception directly by the lift.
– An individual garage in a closed box in the basement with service outlet
Incl. fully equipped kitchen and bathroom, garage, cellar, ski locker.
Parking is additional:
-Single garage 30,000 € TTC
-Double garage 40,000 € TTC
-Parking space 15,000 € TTC
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.