Luxurious 7-bedroom chalet in an elevated position with panoramic views across the Morzine Valley
Chalet Les Copains is one of the finest chalets in the Morzine Valley, impeccably designed and ideally located in sought-after L’Élé , between Montriond and Morzine.
Originally built in 2004, the property is in excellent condition and was recently modernised to a very high internal standard with all the features one could ask for in a luxurious ski chalet. Les Copains occupies an elevated position and has been designed to maximise sunshine throughout the day and early evening, with views to the east, south and west, across Morzine and towards the mountains in all directions.
Internally, the chalet is extremely spacious with circa 528 sqm of space (including a double garage) over four floors.
There are seven bedrooms in total, six doubles and one currently arranged as a bunk room for children. The large principal en-suite bedroom is discreetly situated on the same level as the living area and has direct access to an outdoor seating area. Three of the en-suite bedrooms on the second floor have direct access to a shared balcony with mountain views.
A large and spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with a stunning central fireplace occupies the first floor of the chalet and benefits from access to the extensive wrap-around south-facing terrace. The clever design of this space includes a partially-separated kitchen, which was fully renovated in May 2023, complete with Gaggenau equipment. There is a dedicated cosy TV snug in part of the living area.
Les Copains has outstanding spa and wellness facilities on the ground floor, including a heated indoor swimming pool with relaxation deck, steam room, massage room and sauna. A well-equipped fitness studio can be found on the mezzanine level of the spa. There is also an outdoor jacuzzi which is discreetly tucked away on the terrace on the 1st floor of the chalet.
The chalet has an abundance of storage space, including a dedicated ski and boot room and an integrated double garage. There is additional external parking and a carport for two vehicles.
Chalet Les Copains presents a rare opportunity to acquire an exceptional mountain home with an abundance of space and luxurious features.
– Imposing chalet with high quality interior specification
– Originally built in 2004 (only 2 owners)
– 528 sqm (approx.) of total internal space, plot of 2,463 sqm (approx.)
– 7 bedrooms in total, 5 en-suite
– Large open-plan living and dining area with superb central fireplace
– Brand new Gaggenau kitchen (fitted May 2023)
– Expansive wrap-around terrace, with dining and relaxation areas
– External hot tub on terrace
– Panoramic views of the Morzine Valley & mountains
– Many hours of sunshine with orientation to the east, south and west
– Underfloor heating and high-speed broadband
– Indoor swimming pool with decking and relaxation area
– Spa with equipped gym, sauna, steam room & massage room
– Impressive traditional wine cellar with bar area
– Spacious ski & boot room with heated boot racks
– Integral double garage and external car port for 2 more cars
– Super Morzine Telecabine 2 km, Montriond Village 1.6 km
Please contact Morzine Immo directly for further information and to arrange viewings.
The natural geographic risks that the property is exposed to can be found on the website www.georisques.gouv.fr
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.