This superb newly built 6 bedroom chalet has been thoughtfully designed, bringing a contemporary style to traditional alpine living.
Ideally located in the tranquil Vallée de la Manche area, this chalet offers unobstructed panoramic views in each direction, and it just a short car ride away from Morzine’s vibrant nightlife. With the Nyon tele-cabin just up the road, there are quick and easy links to the famous Pleney ski area and the Portes du Soleil ski region.
Built by local craftsman, this chalet has been built with upmost attention to detail. The ground floor/entrance level has a large garage and the option to create a cinema room/gym/additional bedroom.
The first floor opens up to an airy and spacious open plan living kitchen and dining area. Large glass windows occupy the front façade of the chalet showing off the exceptional views of the surrounding mountains.
On the second floor the bedroom all have en-suite shower rooms, and big velux windows allowing you to look up at the stars before a peaceful night sleep.
It has the following features:
• 6 bedroom/ en suite bathrooms newbuild chalet
• Detached chalet in sough after location
• Large open plan living area
• High specification interior
• Superb terrace with panoramic views
• Secure garage
• Geneva airport 75 mins
• La Boucherie area of Vallee de la Manche
For further information please contact us at Morzine Immobilier.
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.