UNDER OFFER Stylish two-bedroom apartment with stunning views, Morzine
Located in the elevated area of Champs de la Plagne in Morzine, this residence of seven apartments sits on a large plot of 1440m2 and integrates into the alpine landscape.
Altaka is a contemporary construction and boasts all the charm and elegance of a traditional alpine development highlighted by its use of stone and wood. It has been beautifully designed and built by Morzine’s very own architect and builder.
The apartment is slightly elevated above Morzine and just a 5 minute walk into the centre for the restaurants, shops and bars.
You can ski back to the apartment from the piste (piste B; a blue run on the pleney slope). A short walk up the piste in the morning will allow you to ski down to the pleney telecabine.
The interior of this two bedrooms apartment is stylish, with a nicely equipped kitchen and a vaulted ceiling in the living area.
The two bedrooms are well-appointed with TV’s and storage space, each with their own balcony, giving this apartment duel aspect views. The bathroom is sleek with heated mirrors.
The apartment is laid out as follows
– living/kitchen and dining area
– double bedroom with a balcony overlooking Morzine town
– Double bedroom with balcony looking onto the Pleney.
The apartment has a secure garage .
For more information, please email us at email@example.com
Property managed by residents association
- Average Annual Charges: 706.39€
GES/Greenhouse gas emission:
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.