An imposing chalet perched above the town with panoramic views of the entire valley. At around 400m² of living space the chalet is very spacious inside and offers stunning views from all the interior areas. The office area created as a “lookout” for from the top of the chalet is spectacular.
The chalet offers privacy whilst still only a 4 minute drive into Morzine. The plot of 1,100m² is fabulous and offers plenty of potential for the Summer months.
Salient points are
-Imposing chalet on Morzine skyline
-3 reception areas
-Panoramic Views over Morzine
-Large private plot of 1,100m²
The chalet is quite unique. It was built in the 1990’s and commands prime place on the side of the mountain on the way up to Avoriaz. It overlooks the whole of Morzine and receives the sun until it sets on the Roc d’Enfer in the evening.
It offers open plan living areas which lead onto a dining terrace and then gardens. The chalets main exposition is from South to West and offers exceptional views of the entire valley.
The chalet was designed with space and light in mind and every area offers relaxation while offering a view. The living accommodation is on the middle floor with a balcony the entire way round and terrace area.
The accommodation includes:
-Expansive living area, part double height.
-Large kitchen and dining area with access onto a spectacular terrace
-3 main levels of accommodation
-5 large bedrooms.
-5 bathrooms (3 ensuite)
– “Lookout” office area at the top of the chalet
-Mezzanine relaxation area
-Garden with the ability to have an infinity swimming pool
-Large Utility room
-Ample storage rooms
-Fabulous light and views from all rooms
For more details please contact us
GES/Greenhouse gas emission:
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.