A fabulous brand new chalet just completed in a great area of Morzine. RARE to the market do we have a chalet that has just been completed and is ready for occupation. Generally clients need to wait for 2 years whilst the chalet is built.
This high spec chalet is ready to enjoy now!
Recently built to a high standard and benefitting the most recent building regulations in terms of heating and insulation this chalet is to be admired.
Built mainly over 3 levels the chalet boasts 260sqm of habitable area.
There is a fabulous vaulted open plan living area opening onto great terrace area. Its elevated position offers superb views over the village and the Pléney slopes. Its southwest orientation guarantees excellent sunshine and stunning sunsets from its terrace and garden.
There are some fantastic architectural details as you wander through the chalet.
In total there are 6 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms.
As well as the large front terraces off the living areas and bedrooms there is a great sized garden to the rear of the property. This has been decked in wood and is a usperb communal space. This area also houses the sauna and hot tub.
The chalet comprises of :
– A double garage
– Bike room
– Ski room
– Entrance hall
– Cinema room
– Laundry and utility room
– Double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
– 4 double bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and terrace access
– Superb open living room / dining room with panoramic views opening onto a terrace of 20 sqm
– Vaulted ceiling with central fireplace
– Fully equipped kitchen
– Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom with a balcony on the side
It is a unique chalet on the market and available right now.
For more information, please don’t hesitate to contact us at Morzine Immobilier.
The natural geographic risks that the property is exposed to can be found on the website www.georisques.gouv.fr
GES/Greenhouse gas emission:
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.