The design and content on this site are owned and controlled by Morzine Immobilier. You may download and/or print available information for your personal use only. Reproduction of all or part of this website for any other purpose is strictly forbidden without the written consent of Morzine Immobilier.
Please contact us at the following address for written consent:
210 Route de la Plagne B.P. 19
Morzine Immobiler takes all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and we reserve the right to change the information on this website (including these terms and conditions) at any time. You must therefore check these terms and conditions for any such changes each time you visit this website.
Morzine Immobilier makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or the content contained on it, including any text, graphics, advertisements, links or other items. Further more, neither Morzine Immobilier nor any other contributor to this website make any representation or gives any warranty, condition, undertaking or term either expressed or implied as to the condition, quality, performance, accuracy, fitness for purpose, completeness or freedom from viruses of the content contained on this website or that such content will be accurate, up to date, uninterrupted or error free. Nothing on this website shall be regarded or taken as financial advice.
3. Contact Details
Please note that you are not required to provide any personal information to use this website. However, if you provide your contact details (name, telephone and email address) these details will be used to provide any services which you have requested. By entering your contact details you agree that we may also use them for the following purposes:
- To incorporate into the Morzine Immobilier database.
- To provide aggregate statistical information which may include personal information.
- To provide you with information about our services.
- Your contact details may be changed in the following way: You may at any time request us to remove your details from our computer data base or instruct us not to use the personal information which you have provided to us for any of the above purposes by notifying us by email.
Morzine Immobilier complies with the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 in the United Kingdom.
We respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email address as securely as any other personal information we hold. We will not send you unwanted email messages or junk mail and your details will not be passed to any organisation outside Morzine Immobilier without your explicit permission.
If you have given us permission, we may use email to send you messages to keep you up to date with news about our current services, as well as anything you express an interest in, either online or through other contact with Morzine Immobilier.
5. Data Protection Act 1998
Morzine Immobilier respect and value the security and privacy of those of its contacts. Morzine Immobilier follows strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal information in order to prevent unauthorised access. Personal Data is held on our contacts and administration database either because of work we have undertaken or are currently engaged in, or because we believe that clients may be interested in receiving material from us about our business and services. As such we hold client contact details and the history of our client relationship. This allows us to manage our client relationships effectively and target items of interest so that you do not receive unwanted material through the post.
In accordance with your rights under the Act, you may request the amendment of the personal information held or to cease receiving direct marketing materials. Morzine Immobilier does not sell, rent or deal in the personal information we hold.
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of England, and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the English Courts.
A cookie is a piece of information, automatically generated when you register with or visit this website for the first time. The coolie is held on your PC and enables us to recognize you when you log on again.
If you prefer not to have cookies enabled, from your internet browser window, select preferences or internet options and change your cookie settings accordingly.
8. External Links
Links on this website may lead to servers maintained by individuals or organisations other than Morzine Immobilier. Morzine Immobilier makes no representation or warranty regarding the accuracy, timeliness, suitability or any other aspect of the information located on such servers and neither monitors nor endorses such servers or content. If you link to our website we may require you at any time at our absolute discretion to remove the Link.
9. Important Notice – Property Misdescriptions Act 1991
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Morzine Immobilier in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value. Neither Morzine Immobilier nor any joint agent has any authority to make any representations about the property, and accordingly any information given is entirely without responsibility on the part of the agents, seller(s) or lessor(s).
- Photos etc: The photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only. Any computer generated image gives only an indication as to how the property may look and this may change at any time.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the website about a property is liable to be changed at any time.
- Mortgage Calculator Disclaimer: The mortgage calculator is for guidance only as the interest rate may not be “up to date”.
If there is any conflict arising from any of the terms of this website and any other written documentation with Morzine Immobilier then the latter will prevail.
You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the use to which you put this website and all the results and information you obtain from it and that all warranties, conditions, undertakings, representations and terms whether expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Whilst we take every care to ensure that the standard of this website remains high and to maintain the continuity of it, we do not accept any ongoing obligation or responsibility to operate this website (or any particular part of it).
If any part of our terms and conditions is deemed to be unenforceable (including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
12. Contacting Us
Your views about this website, its terms and conditions and our overall levels of service are important to us. If you would like to contact us with any comments or feedback please
Email on: email@example.com
Telephone on +33 (0) 450 79 13 09