Delightful 4 bedroom duplex apartment in the centre of Morzine
Situated on the Route de la Combe à Zore, the Combe Humbert was a hotel which was favoured location for holiday makers wishing to enjoy their stay in Morzine. It was refurbished into a charming residence of just 3 apartments. The town centre is a couple of minutes’ walk with all the bars, restaurants and mountain lifts.
The duplex apartment is on the third floor and commands fabulous views of the town centre and surrounding mountains.
It is very spacious at 144 m², has a large south facing terrace and a secure garage.
The salient points are
– Open plan living area
– Fitted kitchen
– 4 large bedroom with ensuite bathrooms
– Lift access
– Lot of storage areas in the attic space
– Large south facing terrace
– Secure garage for two cars
– Large cave
– Ski locker
An excellent opportunity to purchase a large apartment with great rental potential and easy access to the famous Pleney ski slope.
For more informations, please contact us at Morzine Immo
The natural geographic risks that the property is exposed to can be found on the website www.georisques.gouv.fr
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.