New concept of pedestrianised village in Morzine. Wide selection of apartments at great prices
The Estive development brings a new concept to Morzine. A car free environment in which to live, work and play. Smaller individual residences with spacious pedestrianised pathways between each, all linking back to the secure underground parking area. The area is a very sunny part of Morzine with fabulous views of the mountains.
Estive is within a 20 minute walk to the centre of Morzine. There are also 2 bus routes which provide quick and easy access to the ski lifts during the winter. The bus stop is right outside the development. A fabulous bakery is just a 1 minute walk.
There is a selection of apartments available at great prices within the development so please contact us for more information on other similar apartments.
The Estive development is brought to us by a reliable and reputable developer which we have the pleasure of working with.
This apartment, A102, is a two bedroom, one bathroom apartment. The plan is attached for you to look at.
It is located on the first floor, and features an open plan kitchen/living and dining area, two bedrooms, one bathroom and a WC for a total surface of 67.92 sqm. In addition, this apartment has a large balcony of 27.61 sqm.
The property also offers a parking space and a storage area.
The additional advantages of purchasing a new build apartment include:
– Reduced notary fees (2.2%)
– Wet underfloor heating system with an air source heat pump
– Sold with 10 year building guarantees
– Optimal thermal and acoustic insulation
– Lower energy consumption
– Opportunity to recover the VAT (20%)
For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at Morzine Immobilier.
The natural geographic risks that the property is exposed to can be found on the website www.georisques.gouv.fr
Morzine Immobilier, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
(1) They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise
(2) These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars.
(3) Photos etc: the photographs show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Regulations :It should not be assumed that the property has all the necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Morzine Immobilier have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.